Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monster Truck Show

The Superman Truck was really cool.
But the kids had their favorites or course.
Dexton likes Grave Digger and Connor likes Blue Thunder.
I think we found a new family tradition.
The boys really liked the show, they said "It was so awesome".
Dexton and Connor got cotton candy with Grave Digger hats.
They were so much fun to take.
They always make things more fun with their excitement.
Dee, Dexton and Connor in our third row seats.

We got free hot dogs and drinks with our tickets.
And of course the only picture Dee got of me was of me eating.





1 comment:

Grammy Sue said...

It is so fun to see the boys with their truck hats and see what they were describing to me on the phone. Thank you for posting and sharing this event what a fun memory. I'm so glad that you and Dee could have a date together. Keep it up. Love to All Yo Momma