Sunday, March 29, 2009

Violets First Tooth


Violet got her first tooth on March 25th, the day she turned nine months. I guess she is just a late bloomer, what can I say. She has also discovered the stairs, she has only attempted to climb four, thank goodness. Violet also went swimming for the first time and she loved it. I guess it helps when the pool is heated. She is a very good splasher. And darn if she doesn't look so cute in a swimming suite. I just wish being chubby was that cute as an adult.

2 comments:

jgverdine said...

Finally! I was wondering about her.She's such a cutie, but I dont think she could pull off being toothless forever.

Grammy Sue said...

I love this picture of Baby Vi. She is so cute! Thanks for posting it so I can use it. I couldn't get to it on my blog. I love to read your comments and your blog. It gives me a glimpes into your wonderful heart. I love you. You are RIGHT we will have a lot to blog about after we come for EASTER! Take care and we will see you in a week! Love Mom